Mrs Claus’ Bake Shop Gingerbread Tutorial with Chua Cookie
This is a digital purchase (NOT a DVD).
Accessing your tutorial:
You must create a free account to view your purchase. If you do not have a free account, you will set one up at checkout.
You can also sign into your account and find all your tutorials purchased at “My Purchased Content” under the “My Account”.
You have unlimited access to this tutorial page and it’s downloads!
**By purchasing this tutorial, you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions
Share or Save
Arlene pulled out all the stops for this one! In this amazing class, we will create an interactive gingerbread house that also doubles as a cookie jar! Together, we will create the most adorable Mrs. Claus’ Bake Shop using a delicious white honey gingerbread recipe. And what’s a bakery without some treats? Lift the gingerbread roof for a fun surprise… a cookie jar filled with pillowy meringue cookies! Have you ever see so many techniques with cookie?!
- Tips on how to hand cut and assemble an interactive gingerbread house
- Crystal clear isomalt windows
- Piping borders to create beautiful seams
- Miniature bakery items
- Intricate piping and beadwork
- Royal icing garland and wreath
- Using fondant for trim work
- Dimensional character (with Chubby Chua Cheeks)
- Hand painting character eyes
- Adding fondant to create volume on Mrs. Claus’ dress
- How to pipe a 3D Christmas tree
- Create a realistic wood grain door
- How to pipe brickwork and add depth & texture