In this class, Natalie will teach you how to create two realistic Christmas knickknacks, in cake! It’s LOADED with techniques! She’ll teach you how to sculpt and cover a cake in modeling chocolate, how to sculpt proper proportions, textures, gelatin light bulbs and star topper and so much more! She will go over what to consider when choosing and replicating an object, so your cake ends up being so realistic that you’ll trick people into thinking it’s the real thing!
- Sculpting and covering a cake in modeling chocolate
- Sculpting proper proportions
- How and when to use mold putty to add intricate details
- How to replicate different textures
- How to use gelatin to create gummy details